Last Updated 3 March, 2023
- The user’s visit to the website, or applying for services via the application or the website https://extendad.com, and is considered as approval of the provisions of this policy and any updates that may occur thereto and, and of future policies or procedures related thereto.
- This policy covers the personal data that the user provides about himself or his establishment and the data attached to that name and related to it, through which the user can be identified, including but not limited to personal or commercial names, e-mails, contact numbers, addresses, through his use of “Extend” application or the website https://extendad.com
Why do We Collect User Data?
- The aim of all that personal data and information is to help us to provide our services in a decent manner and level, including the services of the application and the website, and to provide you with all the offers and data that we think you are interested in but we do not collect data with sensitive descriptions about users related to physical identification of the user’s personality, such as the name or personal photo.
What Do We Collect About Users?
- To provide its services and products to its customers or any other party, Extend shall have the full right to collect, use and share their personal data, geographical location, phone numbers, addresses and all data related to them without having any effect on the specific identification of the customers’ identity such as their names and photos.
Last Updated 1 March, 2023
Information Exchange and Disclosure:
- Users agree to the collection and use of personal data by “Extend” for the purpose of providing electronic services/products of Extend and others, and any other services, and the user specifically agrees to the information that expressly states and clearly discloses their names, addresses, contact numbers and mail. This data and everything else is available to those who are authorized by us to view it, including service providers, contractors, researchers, public relations officials, and the like.
- The user agrees that we use the data in the development of Extend services and products, and owns all the rights related to and resulting from them and is subject to study and analysis processes for the purposes of improving sales, research and development, and various different purposes.
- When the access permission that we obtain from the user ends or is withdrawn, we will not have the ability to give or provide any service to users and we reserve the right to view, disclose or share personal data related to our users whenever that is based on an existing or potential legal dispute or a contract which is already concluded or is to be concluded, or for whatever falling within protection or ownership of intellectual rights, or has been authorized by the applicable regulations, provided that all of this is subject to the sole discretion of “Extend”.
- When selling, liquidating, acquiring or merging the existing business, it is valid according to the provisions of this policy to transfer some or all of the personal data to any party.
Information and Data Security:
- Transmission of data via the Internet cannot be considered completely secure. Nevertheless, we do our best to protect the personal data of our users in its integrated form, permanent updates, and correct integrated information, and we always provide the opportunity for the user who wants to know his personal data registered with us, taking into account the appropriate timing and the possibility of responding to it and clarifying its inquiries in accordance with the internal work policy and systems of “Extend”.
Power to Amend the Usage Policy:
- Due to care of “Extend” to protect its customers’ data and to continue providing better service, it reserves the right to amend some or all parts of this policy, provided that users are notified according to any of the communication data available to it.
Affiliate and Sister Electronic Windows:
- When our electronic windows contain links to move to other electronic windows, then this policy applies to them, unless the windows have other policies, and for that reason user must read and take care of that.