Season 8 launch full-funnel media solution
Formula-e, the second most anticipated race after F1 in Saudi was planning to relaunch in Riyadh after stopping during the pandemic.
Develop and execute and integrated media strategy, social media management and event coverage and ensure ticket sales for Formula-e despite starting communication only 3 weeks before the event and giving the agency 3 days to execute it.
A high-impact integrated media solution was executed using digital, TV, OOH, radio and media partners collaboration including launching Saudi’s own formula e social media channels.
- Optimization was continuously done and changes on different formats per platform to achieve better KPIs
- Integrated offline with online sales through QR codes in malls and airports
- Introduced gamification for higher engagement & feel of the FE
- 1st party customer data and website retargeting were key, generating the highest conversion rates
- Prospects – lookalikes targeting users who are similar to our audience and who showed intent / interest in attending the event (Race, concert, E village). This helped us drive efficiency cost across all the digital plan
- Sponsoring top songs on Anghami and songs of the artists that are performing at the formula e to integrate and get the audiences more familiar with the songs pre-event
- Extended our reach beyond TV football games all the way to YouTube for further exposure with different messages vs the TV communication
57+% Drop in awareness KPIS costs (CPV,CPM)
#3 Trending on twitter for 2 days during the match
450K+ Views on YouTube after the live matches
100% Achieved ticket sales target